Using your mat
Placement: Place mat next to desk and away from high-traffic areas. Ensure balance bar is in the rear for proper use.
Use Only While Standing: this mat is not designed for chairs and/or sitting. Store the mat out of the way when sitting and not in use.
Weight Limit: please ensure max weight of less than 250 lbs or 113 kg when using rotating platform.
Care: Ensure no lint or other debris gets caught in rotating platform. Vacuum and/or dust frequently to ensure smooth rotation.
When using the rotating platform, make sure to place foot in the center of the rotating platform.
Ensure rotating platform is always clear of all debris and other objects.
Never place fingers near the rotating platform.
Not a kids toy. Do not allow small children to use this product.
Caution: tripping hazard
- This mat is a tripping hazard. Use extreme caution when stepping on and off and during use.
- Only use the rotating platform occasionally. Avoid over rotating and excessive speed.
- Always use the rotating platform with only one foot while using the other foot for balance and stability. Use extreme caution when stepping on and off the rotating platform.
- Never stand on the rotating platform with both feet.
- Always firmly grip desk or surface when using the rotating platform to avoid injury.
- Never place this mat near a space heater or open flame.
- Do not leave this mat in open spaces. Store away when not in use to avoid tripping hazard.
- Do not use if you have any medical condition that could affect your use of this product, including stability and/or balance issues, dizziness, light-headedness, etc.
- Do not use if you have weakness in your legs, feet, torso, or other mobility-related issues.
- Only use with flat, stable footwear or bare feet.
- The use of high-heels, cleats, and some boots can cause surface damage and wear.
- Clean regularly with water and a mild cleaning solution
- Never use cleaning products that leave a slippery film or residue.
- Always ensure the mat is completely dry and free of any spills or objects before use.
- Discontinue use immediately if you experience pain, dizziness, or any other discomfort.